I want to be able to draw “white” MLP humanizations without being called out on not being ~diverse~ enough. Drawing more Caucasians than other races does not make me racist, close-minded, or the shit under your ass. What happened to love and tolerance?
The word Caucasian has meaning that can relate to white supremacy..
Not directly, but…it paints white people as pure and that’s bullshit.
Seriously, can white people do anything right anymore? We can’t even be called Caucasian anymore? What do you want us to be called? Whites?
If we can be called whites without it having any kind of racist undertones then African Americans should be able to be called blacks without it having any kind of racist undertones.
God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him.
this is the downfall of man. this planet needs to burn
We’ve gone too far, and can no longer turn back
I’m afraid of inking my drawings.
Ever since I was little I just sketched then colored, and it was what I felt comfortable with. But in recent years I look at my art next to others, and I think mine would look so much better if I inked them. But something inside me is afraid of trying, and I’m not sure why. I’m sorry, I know this is a really weird and stupid confession, but it’s something I’ve been wanting to get off my chest.
How about you try inking on tracing paper, or getting a lightbox and inking onto another piece of paper? No risk of ruining the original sketch. :D
Then when you get comfortable you can ink directly on your sketches with no problemo!
If you have someone in your life that has anxiety, for the love of god give them some credit for simply putting up with the day to day fear and doing the most that they can instead of wondering why they’re not doing even more.
Anxiety is not as easy as people think it is. We can’t just magically make ourselves not afraid, or painfully shy and awkward. No matter how much you push us, it won’t help. You don’t have magical anxiety healing abilities, and there’s a good chance all of your pushing is only making things worse.
crimsonphase asked: Once you get this, you must share five random facts about yourself. Then pass this on to your ten favorite followers ヾ(＾∇＾)
- I’m nearly finished editing my first series of novels. Four books long, over 500,000 words altogether. In the process of writing the series, I’ve murdered at least twenty pens and 13 notebooks.
- I’m one of the artists working on Wulves.com, an upcoming wolf breeding/fighting web based game. My work there has included the entire avatar system and miscellaneous pieces from BG work to Wulf designs and web elements.
- Comic TPBs and video games are one of my main weaknesses, and I’ve got a pretty huge collection of both by now.
- My favorite comic book characters are Batman (plus the majority of the DC universe) and Deadpool.
- I’m not gonna pass this on to ten other people because I’m stupid shy.